base control objective:
supplemental objective information:
enhancements to the base objective:
(1) The organization identifies an alternate processing site that is separated from the primary processing site so as not to be susceptible to the same hazards.
(2) The organization identifies potential accessibility problems to the alternate processing site in the event of an area-wide disruption or disaster and outlines explicit mitigation actions.
(3) The organization develops alternate processing site agreements that contain priority-of-service provisions in accordance with the organization’s availability requirements.
(4) The organization fully configures the alternate processing site so that it is ready to be used as the operational site supporting essential missions and business functions.
(5) The organization ensures that the alternate processing site provides information security measures equivalent to that of the primary site.
mapping to FIPS199 baseline:
related (regimented) controls:
documents referenced in SP800-53rev3 for CP-07: